Monday 2 November 2015

Puppy dog. By Patience KH and Chevylee.

WALT Part 2 Puppy Dog We learnt how to make an animations and how to share it with your team and your teacher and to put it in the WeVideo Folder We did well in the animations because it was my first and second time producing and creating the video I was moving the dogs and Chevy was doing the captures and that is when you are taking the pictures. I think Chevy and I can improve by not mucking around with the playdough and just getting on with it. To make sure it is our best work we can work together with each others ideas and double check our videos and see if there is any hands in the video.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,Patience and Chevy.
    I'm Saffyre from Room 6.
    Wow! I love the choice of a dog animation.The bark is effective.Your background really matches your theme.
    Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool haha i want to do this sometime!
    i use to live in kerikeri about 4 minutes away from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really good =)

    ReplyDelete