Wednesday 11 November 2015

Chevylee Powtoon!

Healthy Food Animation I really enjoyed finding out how to use Powtoon to make an animation and how to use the props and the image library. I also really enjoyed learning about healthy food and learning how to make a balanced meal. I think I did well by not getting distracted by others and just keeping focussed. I also think I did well making the pictures and facts come in at the right time and also trying to do my best. I think I could improve on maybe trying to not muck around too much with props and backgrounds until I have the facts and the actual timing right.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chevylee. I enjoyed your Powtoon. You presented some good information. Well done. I particularly like your reflection about your work and learning.

    ReplyDelete