Thursday 29 October 2015

Fetch Dog! By Patience KH and Chevylee

WALT Part 1 Fetch Dog! We were learning how to make animations and how to get it off Stopmotion and onto Wevideo. I was controlling the dog when the dog was fetching. I think I did well in moving the dog for my first animation and I enjoyed creating an animation and working with Patience my BFF and putting it all together. I think I could improve when moving the dog by trying not to bump the background when I move the dog. To make sure it was our best animation we can work together and share our ideas together and always come up with props together.

6 comments:

  1. Hey guys, it's Pippiana,
    I love the dog it's adorable. Does yours have any music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chevyleeh@paihia.school.nz9 November 2015 at 15:28

      HI Pip it's Chevy,
      Sorry it did have sound but when we posted the animation the sound stopped working so no there isn't any sound sorry.

      Delete
  2. Tino kino te pai, what a great animation. I agree with you about not trying to bump the background when filming. What did you use to hang the stick, was it fishing line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. chevyleeh@paihia.school.nz9 November 2015 at 15:31

    HI Mark I am Chevy one of the creators of this animation and yes you are right we did use nylon / fishing line to hang the stick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys I really liked your animation it is cool how you had googly eyes on your dog and people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Grace, and I am a student at Owairaka Primary school and I am a year 6. I really like your fetch dog video, I wish I could do that! Maybe next time you could make it longer so we can see what happens next, but overall I think it was AWESOME!!!!! If you would like to visit my blog come to: http://odsgraceb.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog ya later
    Grace

    ReplyDelete