Thursday 19 November 2015

Chevylee, Madison, Sean and Billie.

Chevylee Harper, Madison Easton-Clark, Sean Griffin And Billie Baker We have been learning about healthy food and we decided to make a healthy and balanced meal. The food that we chose was Chinese food. We made a stir fry with chicken vegetables and egg with a side of rice. it didn’t come out as we wanted it to but it still tasted good. We made chinese food, the cooking was fun but I thought we needed a little bit more salt. When we cooked the rice we kept on wondering if it was cooked or not and eventually when it was cooked we remembered that we didn’t clean it first and there was a lot of starch in it! Cooking the rice took a while and it was a bit gooey but I didn’t mind it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chevylee, Madison, Sean and Billie,

    I really love what you have made it looks really lovely I wonder what it tastes like my feed back is to properly bring the camera a bit closer so that we could see what you have done.

    By the way nice team working together.
    Check out my blog: http://hpspeeanat.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete