Thursday 19 November 2015

Aliyah, Maija, Sam, Matheus and Austin

Aliyah, Maija, Sam, Matheus and Austin We learnt how to make sushi with Masami. it was nice to know how to make Healthy food from around the world. Making all the ingredients was really interesting; like how we make teriyaki chicken. We learnt how to make sushi by folding and squeezing the sushi to hold it all together. Before we put the things on we dipped our hands into the Vinegar. I never knew that sushi was made like that. I had a very interesting day and I also saw how other people made different foods from different countries. I loved experiencing different food. I think the best part of making it was when we put all the ingredients on the seaweed first then the rice, chicken, cucumber and then the egg. IT WAS FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys it's Pippiana,
    I thought your sushi was delicious! You did a really great job decorating the plate!

    ReplyDelete