Monday 26 October 2015

Fashion disaster! By Maija, Madison, Pippiana and Sam.

Fashion disaster! What we were doing We were learning to make animations, we used WeVideo and Stop Motion Animation to create a cool and funny video. We think that it took us a while to do for the first time but we had a lot of fun, we think we did pretty well for our first time. What We Did Best and What we enjoyed We had a lot of fun creating the set, moving the dolls and using stop motion to make animations. I think the bit we did best was making it funny and hilarious. What we think we can do better next time! We think that we could make sure that our hands are not in the shot when we take each photo because we did that a few times and had to undo it. We can definitely say it was our best animation yet!

9 comments:

  1. Hi It's Mia from Rm 6. I love your video it is so funny! I like the way the 2nd girl falls off the stage. Pip told me the chair on the right kept breaking thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! This video is a great and I like the idea of having a fashion show go horribly wrong! Where did you get the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA! cool! I liked the part when the lady fell of the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys i really like your fashion disaster animation. I really like your stage and your background. It looks like you guys have put a lot of work into your animation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora It's Chevy,
    I love your video it is hilarious I like how the girl falls off the stage and lands on the chairs. What a fashion disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone and to answer your question Austin I got the idea from me trying to walk in high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work girls I really like the way you set you stage I know you spent a lot of time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pip you guys did a really good job and I love it. You did a great job on making a stage.

    Patience R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! AWESOME VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete